Tuesday, February 5, 2013

"Rest Day"

This morning I enjoyed being able to sleep in a little later than usual and get my day off to a leisurely start. Although Gus Gus wasn't wanting any of that and continued to play with a straw in my bedroom for a good half hour before I locked him out so I could get that extra 45 minutes.

I'm optimistic about my 5 mile run tomorrow morning, as my legs feel good, and so does my mind. The only thing I'm slightly concerned about is that it's suppose to start snowing around 3am... and also continue to snow randomly throughout this week. Since it's my first full week back though I don't think I have the time to 'slack' off per say, and will just have to push through it, throw on the crampons from Cabellas and get the mileage done.

Right now I'm 9% for my donation amount, which I think is a decent start considering I've only had the link and emails going for less than 24 hours. Thank you to those who have already donated... it truly means so much to me!

Tomorrows Distance: 5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment