Saturday, March 30, 2013

Boston Beatdown Cornhole Tournament

Here are a few pictures from my fundraising event to support the Boston Bruins Foundation!





The Winners and Runner Ups!

I want to thank everyone SO much for coming out.... old friends, new friends, and even strangers. You all helped create such a memorable event.

I must also thank Mike, from bostoncornhole.com for reaching out to me on twitter to get this whole event rolling. He did an awesome job, and I will definitely be recommending him to anyone looking for an easy, fun, fundraising event!

Also- The Baseball Tavern were GREAT hosts and helped make the night run smoothly :)

Recap: http://www.bostoncornhole.com/home/funforeveryoneatthebaseballtavern


But don't worry.... I still got a run in, in the morning!




No comments:

Post a Comment